Pool Closings & Winterizing
We close/winterize pools throughout Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph & Surrounding Areas
Pool season has been an action packed, fun filled time but all good things come to an end and it’s time to close your pool for the winter months.
Closing and winterizing your pool properly is absolutely vital in ensuring freezing temperatures don’t wreak havoc on your pools plumbing and equipment components such as pipes, pumps, heaters and filters. Improperly closed pools can lead to costly repairs that may include repairing underground pipes or expensive pool equipment.
Our pool service team is professionally trained in closing & winterizing pools so come spring time you know your pool will be ready for another action packed swim season.
Pool Closings Pricing
Our pool closing package comes standard with the basics needed to close and winterize your pool. Below is a list of what is included in or standard package.
- Pumping down pools water level
- Remove pool accessories diving boards, ladders etc.
- Skim pool surface debris & empty strainer baskets (excess debris & cleaning will incur additional charges)
- Add Chemical Closing Kit
- Winterize pool equipment & plumbing lines
- Install gizmo in skimmer and winterizing plugs where needed
- Use pool safe antifreeze as needed
- Install winter safety cover
Additional add-ons are also available if you’d like our service team to handle a little bit more of the dirty work. Below is a list of available add-ons.
- Clean Cartridge Filter – $74.99
- Clean Salt Cell – $39.99
- Winterize Waterfall Or Water Feature – $39.99
- Winterize Attached Spa Or Hot-Tub – $94.99
- Access Debris Removal Or Vacuuming – $100/hour
- Additional Options Or Add-Ons Available On Request
Why Choose Us For Your Pool Closing?
Pool Learning Centre
Free pool resources to help you better understand, maintain, and select your pool
How Much Does A Fiberglass Pool Cost In Canada? You've scoured the internet, done some research, and decided on a fiberglass pool, but you have no idea how much a fiberglass pool costs and if it's within your family's budget. Welcome to our guide for fiberglass pools Canada prices. We will...
A lot goes into keeping your pool crystal clear. While water sanitation like salt, chlorine, UV etc. keeps your pool free of bacteria's, parasites, and viruses it’s actually the pool filter that does the most to keep your pool looking clear. There are three types of pool filters commonly seen...
Thinking about installing a fiberglass pool? You may be wondering what’s involved in the cleaning process. Or perhaps you already have a pool and you’re not sure what you should be doing to take proper care of it. Well, you’ve come to the right place! Today we’re going through...