Fiberglass Pool Installation & Service In Kitchener, ON
We are Dealers & Installers of Dolphin, Imagine, & Latham Fiberglass Pools in Kitchener, ON
Our team specializes in the installation and service of fiberglass pools throughout Kitchener and Waterloo Region. We offer a diverse range of fiberglass pools for installation from three industry leading manufacturers. At Hipel our passion is installing inspiring poolscapes while handling the entire project from design to installation and providing continued service and support long after the project has been completed.
Why Choose Fiberglass Pools In Kitchener, ON[ultimate_spacer height=”20″]
Our Fiberglass Pool Brands
Fiberglass Pools Kitchener, ON
Creative Pool Models For Everyone
Why Choose Us As Your Pool Builder?
City Of Kitchener Pool Permitting Requirments
The City Of Kitchener has specific requirements for how your pool is "enclosed" or fenced for safety reasons. Let's dive in and learn more about these requirements.
How you will enclose your pool area is an important decision to consider before having your pool installed and is required to obtain a pool enclosure permit from any municipality before going forward with your pool project. Typical requirements include;
- Fence minimum of 5′ in height
- Chain link fencing shall not have gaps larger than 1.5 inches
- Every fence enclosing a swimming pool shall not allow easy access into the enclosed area from any pre-existing structure or fixture on neighboring properties
- The space between the bottom of the fence and the ground shall not exceed 4 inches
- Horizontal support rails of the fence must be spaced more than 3′ apart
- Vertical fence boards shall not be spaced more than 1.5 inches apart
- The fence is situated at least 3.25 feet away from any other fence that does not meet the enclosure requirements
- The pool must be a minimum of 3′ away from the fence
You can download a printable PDF version of the requirements by clicking the button below.
Pool Learning Centre
Free pool resources to help you better understand, maintain, and select your pool
Winter safety pool covers are the easiest and safest way to cover your pool for the winter months. Safety covers give you absolute peace of mind knowing that your pool, kids, pets, and any animals or critters that may show interest in your pool over the winter are kept...
Inground pools with built in or attached spas are becoming a major trend and we wanted to dive into this topic in extreme detail so you can decide if a hot tub pool combo is the right choice for you and your family. Here at Hipel Pools we are fiberglass...
If you have an inground pool or are considering one you probably know all about solar blankets. Solar blankets are used to maintain water temperature by reducing heat evaporation. The problem is the traditional solar blanket roller sits on your pool deck doesn't look the best and takes up...